Sunday, October 21, 2012

Spotlight on The Storyteller Bookstore


I recently had the pleasure of meeting Linda Higham, an independent bookseller and owner of The Storyteller Bookstore in Lafayette, CA. She brought oodles of copies of my new novel set in Iran, Night Letter, as well as the re-issue of its companion novel Anahita's Woven Riddle, to my reading at the new and gorgeous Walnut Creek Library.

Linda has owned her bookstore for over 20 years. About her secret to success, she says, "My employees are educators and librarians who are dedicated to children's literature, and the surrounding community is loyal to our store."

I'd like to thank the people who attended my talk at the Walnut Creek Library despite that it competed with the San Fransisco Giants game. I enjoyed our converstation.




No comments:

Post a Comment